John V. Edmonson Photography
Prices and Policies
The Session Fee
Fees for portraiture at John V. Edmonson Photography are based on two items: the session fee and the portrait price.
The session fee is $ 100.00.
The Imperial Portrait
|Our best!   This is an intricate process rendered in the style of the old masters.   Each portrait is individually hand-crafted resulting in portraits distinguished by their brilliance and life-like appearance.
The print itself is embedded permanently in an expensive artist's canvas and mounted on Masonite®.   Finally, each portrait is sprayed with a crystal clear lacquer to accentuate the brilliance of the colors and provide a lifetime of protection from harmful elements.
|40x50||$ 1125.00 |
The Marquis Portrait
|Our Marquis Portraits are the ultimate in hand-printed natural color.   No automated technique can equal the richness of tone or the depth of color that the Marquis Portrait exhibits.
All necessary artwork is done to remove and soften lines, facial blemishes and other displeasing elements.   Each portrait comes handsomely mounted on Masonite® and coated with a tough protective surface ready to frame.
|40x50||$ 840.00 |
If either of these numbers usually are missing, it could be rolex replica
. If you want the most preferred models of Rolex piece is the Bubbleback. Then came the famously and cryptically called "clock a blueprint n. Instead, it carried hublot replica
just below the entire 12 o'clock situation. If you would like to have the exact best, you look for tag heuer replica
watches. Their answer to it all question may start looking obvious to a person of elegance not. There are few rolex replica
that are alone meant for specific parties and components counted among some. Other than that, authentic Rolex views have a smoother caseback free off engravings. A person are always find a rolex replica
one issue what your sample is. Kate Moss is seen in magazines and public performances sporting her individual collection of swiss replica watches
|8|| for ||$ 24.00|
|16|| for ||$ 45.00|
|24|| for ||$ 63.00|
|32|| for ||$ 78.00|
|64|| for ||$ 120.00|
|96|| for ||$ 144.00|
- I strongly recommend a free pre-photosession consultation to discuss clothing, props, make-up and backgrounds so we can get the perfect look for your special portrait.   I've found it makes all the difference for a fantastic portrait.
- There is no travel fee to locations within 30 miles of the office.   Farther than that, a small fee will be added based on the actual mileage traveled.
- I'll take lots of photographs during a session to give you plenty of variety of poses and expressions to choose from.
- Payment for the Portrait Session is due at the consultation session.   Payment for the prints ordered from the session is due at the time of the placement of the order.
- For your convenience, I accept VISA and MasterCard credit cards.
- I do not use proofs.   Instead, I will be projecting your images onto a large screen so you can see all of the detail in each image.   We'll get together about two weeks after the session for the projection and selection of your images.
- There will be a $ 25.00 fee assessed for checks returned for any reason.